Learn how to care for your emotional and psychological health to prevent burnout.
In times of heightened anxiety, confusion and uncertainty, it is critical that we prioritise taking steps to care for our own well-being.
In this course, we explore the importance of seeing ourselves as worthy of the same care and compassion we show to others, and we view self-care through the lens of the whole-person approach.
- What is the whole-person approach to self-care?
- Difficulties in caring for ourselves, and ways to navigate self-care difficulties.
- Anchors to self, others and what sustains us.
- Developing an individual self-care action plan.
Participants receive a certificate of attendance from Lifeline Corporate Training.
Format: There are two options for this course:
- Two-hour face-to-face training*.
- One-hour online virtual workshop (content may differ from face-to-face training).
Outcome: Participants will have the opportunity to begin a self-care journal with the aim of using this as a continuing resource to maintain self-care.
*Our COVID-19 plan is in place for all training sessions. All social distancing regulations as established by the Government and Department of Health will be followed for face-to-face training sessions.
Note: Training sessions are subject to change based on changing regulations and/or demand.